Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

G&F got USO's list for this falls draw.

Funter

It appears that people are starting to not use USO to apply anymore. Their list went from 32 pages last year 52 the year before down to 25 pages with 57 name on each page. G&F also said that they had to use the clients address no business or P.O. boxes.

So either they are putting in on their own or scared to hunt AZ. By the way no online applications for this year.Paper only til they get the online thing worked out.

P.S. USO was not happy about the address thing.

Good, remember if you support USO...............
ponch2.bmp

Dude is there any way we as private citizens can get a copy of that list.
Maybe through F.O.I.A ?
After all, the game processors sent me info whenever I was lucky enough to get drawn my few times in all my years there. how did they know that????

Love it when a plan comes together! There are many ways to skin Taulman that are perfectly legal. The address deal was a good one. USO had a strangle hold on anyone applying through their service and George threatened to sue hunters who tried to hunt without using his guides. He will be a little less liberal with the lawyers when he has to pay his own legal bills. Thanks for the info.

What comes around goes around.

Mntman I will ask,but I believe you have to have a guides license or be a meat processor to purchase the list and thats for those that were drawn not that applied.

I agree..... "what goes around, comes around", "I love it when a plan comes together", "karma is an awesome thing", "If you support USO, you're a homo", and last, but certainly not least, "Don't f*ck with a man who appears to have nothing left to lose"!!!!

There were reports last year of USO hunters getting an earfull about their hosts, and of having a "less-than-advertised" hunting experience. Just imagine the response this year and in the years to come. Keep those names and addressed coming, boys and girls. There's a reason we in Arizona have a reputation of being independent and willing to stand up for our rights!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back