Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Lion/Hyena video

Man those buggers are aggressive! That big ol' Simba wasn't messin around though at the end now was he :eek: Wonder if they (the hyena) will turn on the wounded ones themselves??

Now that was cool!

I noticed at the end it said by Tom Lowe. Lowe is the German word for lion. I wonder if that was merely a coincidence.

That was cool

That male lion was pissed off just think what would happen if you stepped out in front of them while all that was going own.

That was great video. It's interesting to note that the hyenas ganged up on the females but just stood around looking dumb when the male attacked. I wonder why that was? Wonder what would have happened if they had ganged up on the male?

:cool:

I watched a lion/hyena NG show a few years ago. I can't download your clip so I don't know if it's the same one. It takes too long with dialup. But I remember they named the male something that when translated meant "greets with fire". I got a real dislike for hyenas from that show. I guess it was because the females have a type of male member too and run the show. :eek: I loved it when that male killed the female head of the hynea clan.

Yea that's the one. It finally downloaded. The big male broke that female hynea's back. I think it was on the same show where the female lions had a water buffalo and couldn't bring it down. The males came and finished the job. I told my wife if I come back as an animal, it would be a male lion. I think they said they mate for 20 hours. I already got that part covered!!! hump
Oh and only if were true fair chase with humans. By that I mean
nothing bigger than 300 win mag. Bring on all your 270 pea shootin guns you want. I'd be having hunter with soiled undies for supper!!! :D :D

It is Ntwydmala, you can Buy the full video online at Amazon. If you put Ntwydmala in Google there is like 400+ return hits on it :)

My neighbor deadeye270 taped it off the TV years ago and It's a great show. I think Ntwydmala means Hyena killer or something in that nature.

elkay said:
Thanks for the clip. The king does not like them dogs!! elkay

Actually Hyenas are more closely realated to cats than dogs... The lions number one preditor is the Hyena and vise versa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back