Need Mods....

Moosie

Grand poopa
We're looking for 2 moderators for Each section. What we're looking for is 2 people that will tag team and make a Post at least every other day or so. we haven't had to "Moderate" many sectinos for a long time. I think people handl;e themselves well. But what we do need is new topics even in the Off seson. Turkey and Bear are Winding up and Elk and deer slowing down. If we had some Mods to handle all sections we could keep the Conversation flowing in all sections all year long.

You must be knowlegeable a little in the area and you must be willing to keep the section alive with posts..... Any takers in this section ? If you request and we don't pick ya don't be offended :) I'd like all the Sections filled by next week.

Anyone for this section ? Tell me if you want to and why. Like an Online resume' Another thing is you can't be shy in posting :p

PS, you get paid nothing and have to check in often... Sounds fun eh :)

Sure... Can this NON american Get me to Africa this year for nothing ;)

We'll be adding Mods soon. tuely the only Problem I see is that a Outfiter as a "MOD" discurages other Outfitters or people that hunt with other operations to post. I've seen it in the past. Althuogh If you post fair and friendly and keep the foum flowing I see no problem Andrew.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back