Fisrt SHED of the YEAR !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
SCORE !!!!! Went out to Plant Bitter brush today with DeerhuntersofIdaho and Fish and Game and Young Buck from here came with too..... He found a Nice Shed but I didn't walk away empty handed... Not bad for the First shed of the Year .. eh ? :D

sheds.jpg

lol thats funny

Youngbuck,
Do you gotta wear camo so the bitterbrush or sheds do not run away from you? ;) ;) ;)

If they see you coming then they try and hide even more....sneaky little SOB's haha....Yesterday was a fun day even though my arms and hands are pretty sore today....well worth it though..as you can see by my monster 4 point and Moosies monster SHED!
As Moosies said....anyone can find a big shed...takes an eye to spot the true monsters haha
YB

Wyo, He even had Camo spandex.. look at his arms. HE was truely ready !!!! :D

My shoulders are tiered too. And I didn't lift the bar making the holes as much as you did. I'd like to say I could find some sheds on my own but my record isn't all that good.

I kept having to keep an Eye on Y.B. he kept going up the hill further and further "making holes" and I couldn't keep an eye on him... I knew he was really shed hunting up there. But he was way ahead of us on his part of the work so I couldn't complain :p

I think in All we planted 6 THousand plants. 1,5 bitter brush and 4,500 Sage.

Look closely.. it's a Deer Hunters of Idaho Hat.. Look at the State and Deer in it :) He actually pair $20 for it .

Thanx H.S. we do our part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back