Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mini Meatloafs

WH's OutdoorsChick

WH likes Meatloaf, and I get different idea’s watching food network…. So here is a new way to make meatloaf in my own variation.

I try to incorporate as many veggies in our diet as possible…. So I add any veggies I need to use up like spinach, onion, carrot, lettuce or what ever I can find from the fridge and grind it up in the food processor. I then mix it up with wishishire sauce, an egg and breadcrumbs and two lbs of Venison Then you can add any seasoning you want….

Instead of making a meatloaf, try using a cupcake pan… I make individual meatloaf’s and freeze what we do not eat. It is so convenient to just take them out of the freezer and pop them in the microwave for a couple minutes….

sounds good whats also good not vegtibale is ham rolls ham, creamcheese,sourpickle, thats it all done only way i eat ham. :cool:

When LB makes a meatloaf, she does the traditional loaf pan and very little is left over. I don't think I want my meatlaof to turn into a veggie loaf though. Just give them to me on the side. I can see where you could add just about any you wanted to for his though and probably wouldn't even taste them.

Thanks WH's Outdoors Chick,
I'll have to try the cupcake pan method. When I cook meatloaf and have any left over would be perfect size to add for a lunch the next day for hambone.
Left overs he says, is so much better than a cold soggy sandwich :D

Was going to say, what Left Behind said and put it in quote but couldn't figure out how to use the quote thingy|oo

Ya know what for One it is not a Veggie Meatloaf... It is all meat its just grinding it up in a food processor and adding just allows you to have a few more Nutrients then you would Normally have...

Elk It is a great idea.... you have two and three of them and it is good...Besides the crust of a meatloaf is the best part and making them in a cupcake pan allows you to have more of the crust

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well OK, I can see what you mean now. Thanks for the explanation. :)

BTW, LB made meatloaf yesterday and it was not no mini loafs either. ;) :D

Back