Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Carbon arrows 340 or 400?

haynow

I am new to bow hunting and I am trying to save some money on equipment. I just pourchased a Deadnuts 3 pin hunter sight. I am trying to get some arrows and a rest. What weight carbon arrows do yall shoot and what sight and rest are you using. Did I get a good sight? I am thinking of the Mathews Outback or Switchback but I won't really know until I shoot some and buy one.

I shoot a Mathews Legacy with a Copper John Dead Nuts 5 pin sight and a Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter drop away rest. As far as arrows are concerned, you'll just have to get the correct arrow spine for the draw length and pounds pulled on your bow. My brother shoots an Outback and is looking at buying a Switchback as well. Once you have made your decision on bow weight, the correct arrow shouldnt be that hard to find. Good Luck!!

Get the bow 1st, then the arrows. Like Wile said, you buy the arrows according to the draw weight and length. the 340, 400 indicator on carbons is a measurment of the spine strenght or stiffness, not actual weight of the shaft.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back