Can anyone help me on Wy draw units??

schmalts

I have a point for moose and sheep. Thinking of trying for Goat too since there is no points involved.
My question is, what is a good unit to put in for? any of you familiar with the area? can i draw any of these with a point if a guy is lucky or should i just put in for a point like i did last year?
Thanks, Schmalts

Schmalts,

It is possible to draw either a moose or sheep in the random draw, but your points wont be buying you anything...yet. I'd say if you dont mind wrapping up the coin, I'd go ahead and put in, you never know. Its been taking about 5 or so points to for sure draw a bull moose tag in most areas...may be a couple wilderness hunts that only take 3-4. Of course cow tags are also possible to draw with no points, but I'm sure you're only interested in a bull. You can get the draw stats with points on the Wyoming Game and Fish website.

Goat you have a 1-60ish chance and no points are awarded, only 2 areas to put in for, both are good.

Thanks, buzz, looks like i will point out for moose and sheep and try an actual hunt for goat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back