Remington 721 stock

Bambistew

I have a very nice 721 stock for sale. Its in great condition, with very nice wood for what it is. It has a few very small dings and dents, but hardly noticable, also has a notch for a side scope mount. I would rate the stock in the 90% range. It also comes with original butt plate. If anyone is interested I'm looking to get $40 for it plus shipping.

p1140062.jpg

p1140063.jpg

p1140064.jpg

What did you replace it with Bambistew? I have the same exact stock on my gun, with the side notch for the tip off scope and it looks like that same exact wood!

I got a great deal on a micro fit stock in AA Bastogne Walnut... I won't even mention the price because it's sickening... :D Lets just put it this way, the recoil pad cost more than I paid for the stock... The new stock is pretty decent as is, but I think I'm going to toy around with it a bit, reshape the forend some, add a ebony tip and at least checker the forend. I'm not sure I want to play with checkering on the wrist, since it has a palm swell and finger indents, don't really want to reshape it since it fits like a glove as is... hump

Attachments

• 284_1.jpg
    284_1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,918
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back