Caribou Gear

Desert Ram and a Queer ~?~?

Moosie

Grand poopa
For those that haven't seen Buckspy's ram... I though I'd copy a Picture over. He said it was OK ;) If I can Get him away from his Favorite site, We mught be blessed with a story from him :D

DuplanDesert.jpg

All Kidding aside, Thats a Nice ram !!!!

HAHA... I'm guessing nothing phases that tough Sun of a Behatch. I'm guesingthere were Multiple marks left for several people on it though...... :p

But you'd think with his picture and A nice ram He'd swing by to at least say HI, Hell, He said He had C.O. on his moms place, What else could h be doing ???! Scouting ??? :D

I'm not so sure it left a mark on some of them. It's a masochistic bunch that's just looking for a reason to holler. That's why they like you so much. :confused: ;)

But back to your troll.....I didn't think he would rise to the queer bait, but I would have thought once you branded him with a big ol MM on his azz he woulda been all up in your grill an chit. He's probably busy putting out house fires that drunken fools like me started with their Christmas lights. :evilgrin:

HAHA... He must not have access to the Computer right now, Or he's thinking something witty to say....so it might be awhile ;) Sometimes people wait to say the right thing, then there's me :D

Im not one to lable anyone bad for posting at other places, Hell, Most of the times I post links to places.... But I'm always Glad people like calling this place home :D :D

I'm just completely at a loss for words. I'm so humble by your posting my sheep picture here on this forum. I'm assuming the "queer" comment was just a term of endearment. Good one!

It was a hell of a fun hunt, in all seriousness. I had a great time with "Bluehair" also known by law enforcement agencies as the "Outlaw from Pleasant View", and my buddies, Colby Olford and Barrett Rowles.

My apologies for not jumping into this circle jerk earlier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back