Caribou Gear Tarp

Napoleon Dynamite

wilecoyote76

Okay folks, tell me what you think about this movie. You can tell it was a way low budget film but heck, it was filmed here in Idaho of all places....Preston to be exact. It is a stupid funny flick that kept me laughing at Napoleon because he is just a dork, enough said. I think I got a kick out of it more because I grew up not too far from there. Napoleon's dancing for the skit is just hilarious. If you've seen it, let me know what you think.

4 Moosie spikes for me!!!

Best movie of the Year!!!

Filmed for $200 or $300k and box office sales of $45million. Expected to do the same on DVD. I know of people who have seen it multiple times at the theater.

We still have local theaters showing it, 6 months later.

This is the very first movie review I put in this new section (look way at the bottom of the page :D).

I'm with Gunner, best movie of the year! One of the very few I consider a must-have when it comes to DVD.

Hubby actually took a look around tonight. Sold out everywhere he went. The gal at Blockbuster said "we had no idea, we only ordered 10 for sale". Every copy was sold or rented before noon.

I saw it back in august, funniest movie ever. My boyfriend has seen it three times, and his room mate has seen it liek 6 or 8 times!!! I am getting it for mike for christmas (hopefully). Usually we try to apply some Napolean language to our lives... "your ruining my life... GOSH!!!"
"A friggin 12 guage, what do you think?"

OL

I tried to find this movie yesterday and the 4 places in town were either both sold out and rented out. That includes Wally World!! Must be a heck of a good movie. Cant wait to see it.

Finally found it at the grocery store.

Everyone who has this, don't miss the wedding scene at the end of the credits!

I finally got to watch this last night. had to rent the video because all the DVD's were rented out. Didnt see the wedding scene though dang it!! I dont know what to think of this one. It is so stupid it should be a 1 but yet I laughed so hard it should be a 5 but yet its not a 3 either way. I think they shoulda had Napoleon in a love making scene. That woulda been funny as heck. I could see it now, " (Nap.)Heck NO!! Grandma didnt show me what I am supposed to do with this."

You know whats really funny, just typing that made up quote, I even typed it slow LOL.

I also dont get why all you Idaho spud pickers like this movie so much? It is a terrible showing for the intelligence of the Idaho populous. Is it because you know it is so rediculous or does it hit just too close to home LMFAO!!!!!

Just ribbing ya's

Hey Sako, I can't speak for others here in Idaho but it does hit way too close to home only because I grew up only 40 minutes from Preston and know the area well. I am surprised that old Napoleon didn't get more chicks with those 'sweet' birth control glasses and kick @$$ moon boots he wears. LOL

I'm with Washington. I thought it was quite stupid. I kept asking myself why I was watching it. There were a couple funny parts but all in all pretty dumb. I grew up in S.E. Idaho and N. Utah and I went to school with people like Nepoleon.
I can't believe I got that for one of my daughters Christmass presents. What was I thinking?????

Well I thought the movie was lame....all the way around, had a couple funny parts but there was a complete lack of story, it jumped around so much in choppy scenes I thought it was stupid...... I would'nt buy nor rent it again.

I loved it as well. I was laughing so hard I missed a lot of the funny parts the first time through. "don't be jealous just because I've been chatting with hot babes online all day, besides, you know I'm training to be a cage fighter"

My son and Grandson watched this movie so many times they started to become De-sensitve to it, so they set the DVD to play it in Spanish, new ballgame! We finally had to bang on the wall for them to keep it down!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back