MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Camera Question??

Looks like a great deal. Especially with the 12X optical zoom. I may just buy one myself..

:cool:

Hemorrhage,
I have that camera and you will not be disappointed. Thats a hell of a deal on it too. The reason they are cheaper is that they just came out with the FZ20 but for that price you can't go wrong with that camera. I haven't had any major problems with it and the only thing I do not like about it is the viewfinder you look through is small (so I use the LCD display instead) and that the zoom is a little slow getting out there which sucks if the animal is on the move. But these are just minor inconviences that rarely pose a problem. Here are a few pics I have taken with that camera:

pinedale1_012.sized.jpg

today_013.sized.jpg

10_04_04_006.sized.jpg

I still try to get as close as possible to the critters, usually within 100 yards I can get good pics with that camera.

Can't wait to see some pics if you decide on it,

Ernesto

That looks like a pretty darned good deal, I just bought one some thing like this and paid $500 for it, won't know what it does until Christmas and it is only a 10X but has most of the rest of those items.

It looks like a good deal to me Hemorrage. I bought this camera last summer for $120 more than what is listed (but that was to my door).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back