Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Moosie is Blessing Utah....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So if anyone is Up for breakfast Sunday Morning I'll be at exit 141 @ the Denny's or Village Inn off of I-15 at 8AM. Tomorrow morning I have a Date with my 2 oldest Boys (The dancers ;) ) Age 5 / 7 in a Duck blind. After that I take a Quick 5.5 Hour Drive to Utah to have Dinner with Brandon Verde and Doyle Moss. From there I have a funfilled evening watching dodgeball and if we could get a Poker game going in the SLC are I'd be down for that ;)

Then Early Sunday Morning it's Back to Boise stopping for 1 hour at Exit 141. Anyone up for it ?

PS, This invite is for breakfast or an Ass kicking, Whichever you prefer :)

:D I posted the Same at Monster Mulies.. I better Fetching Eat my Weaties before I show up, I'm guessing there will be a Line of them waiting for me :D !!! HAHA !!

LOL.... NO, But I should be carefull or He might show up. I'll b packing a Side arm jsut in case. I never remember how many People I've pissed off over the Years till I make a Post like this.. Then I really start to wonder About the Fruitcakes !!!!

Hope someone doesn't drive over and Wack me with a Dutch oven ;)

All the way from Ohio? Would he really??????? Nevermind.. He'd probably send his lawyer to file suit for defamation of flatulation! (That's defaming an old fart... )

Enjoy breakfast.. I think I'll pass...

:cool:

Not that qnyones Going but it's Exit 341, Not 141, 1-Pointer Lied to me the first time |oo .. He'll pay though ..hump ...;)

Well if I have to 'pay', should we meet at the rest stop farther down the interstate?? :wank:

AHHHHHHH nothing like Hooking up for Breakfast and HAving a Roy Choc. Shake :D :D

Good seeing ya 1-pointer ... Back home safe.

The look on the waitress's face when you ordered a chocolate shake at 8am was priceless!!! :D

Once we were hunting Northern Idaho (MAybe 10 years Ago) and the Lady wouldn't give me a Choc shake. I asked if they didn't serve them that morning and she said it was jsut to early for her to give me one. She said they make them 24 hours a day but she wouldn't give me one because She felt it was too early for one in the day. Although I laughed a little when She didn't bring me one Out I finally insisted she bring me one. It's Milk, It's my Fetching Money and Body, Give me a Dam shake when I order one..... I'm guessing it had Spit or something in the shake but Dammit, I got it :D

On a Different Note, I'm not sure how Many people Have heard of Doyle Moss, He does the Moss BAck video's. I went over to talk to him about a few things and the Guy is just a Good guy. He's going to Come up for the DHI Banquet Feb 26th and oferend to donate a few things. I've seen most of his Video's and it was Cool to spend a Few hours with him to see how he was like in Person.

Ohhh, And Thats One guy I stayed at his House... OHHHH what's his name..LIke Browstain or something ;) was a good cat too :D

Moosie...that was a blast... I know you put on the tuff guy persona...but..I know better now..not many people would drive 5.5 hours to go straight to dinner....stay up BSing all night and drive back 5.5 hours just to say hey. I gave him directions to the house... Little did I know he would be driving a hunttalk.com billboard for a vehicle. haha... The dinner was pretty good. Moosie had a salad and margareta...(LOL).. The dinner with all of us would have came over 100 bucks easy...moosie was the first to try and pay for everyone.. As he took out his card he went to hand it to the waitress. very quikly i might add..it slipped out of his hand and almost took her head off....hahaha.. I hear this "swoooosh"..and the waistress Screamed... I look over to see moosie and he is bright red...haahah.. I about fell out of my chair laughing.. That upscale restraunt looked at it abit differently then i did... with all those stares for the rest of the night... well moosie, I am glad you made it home safe.. your welcome back anytime. Thanks for all the laughs.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back