MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Some Shed pics..

muzzelk..

These are some sheds i picked up this season and last..

Attachments

• Non typical shed.jpg
    Non typical shed.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 245
  • huge 5x5.jpg
    huge 5x5.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 5x5 elk set..jpg
    5x5 elk set..jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 240
  • cool shed.jpg
    cool shed.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 5 point.jpg
    5 point.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 238
Nice sheds. That bladed, wicked looking non-typ muley is awesome. All of those are bigger than any of my sheds.

Are all of those from New Mexico? Great sheds....especially the first bladded bad boy! The last one is a great looking shed with the long eye guard and mass at the base. Got anymore pics? Are these all of your biggest or do you have more???
Keep em comin!
YB

I found all these sheds here in NM most of them on Mt Taylor. I have lots more Sheds just havent had a chance to post them. Maybe i will get a chance tomorrow evening sometime. I have some other nice size ones but the are single sides. I think i have only one more matching set of 5x5 bull elk sheds..
:cool:

I don't know about the Sheds but the Green carpet and Purple walls ??!?!? YOU ROCK !!! ;)

Alright , Nice sheds too !!

Hey nice sheds I like the nontypical one very cool looking . I have a grandparents in milan thats by grants. Where on Mt taylor do you find sheds ? If you want Ill pm you . Nice pics , thanks for sharing.

later , hunter cameron

That shed (on the xmas mat) thats the fourth one down- are those acorn tips or just rodents doing thar thang?? I popped a muley a few year back that was all "acorned" on just one side...

Boy, the Chrismas matt really gets us into the spirit!! LOL
Neat sheds... That time of year is just around the corner!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back