Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Pics From My 2004 Season

BCBOY

Had a great season. Lots of fun all round hunting with friends and family. Got plenty of meat in the freezer and even some racks for the wall. hump

2004 Muley
2004Buck062a.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

2004 Whitey
IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

2004 Wolf
IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

My Dad's 2004 Moose
IMG_0343.jpg

My 2004 Black Bear
My04black4a.jpg

My04black6.jpg

One Friend's 2004 Muley
IMG_4256a.jpg

What a great year...
Looks like you took some good quality animals, and had a wonderful time doing it..
Congrats on the trophys..

BC...did you ever see any cats when you went out? Sure would've gone nice with your woof. That bear still doesn't look 6'8, LOL! J/K

Muleyslyr,
Haven't gone out yet chasing cats. Season goes till the end of March, so I have plenty of time to follow behind the dogs. Probably go out over Christmas break and see if we can get one treed. Might try calling for lynx and bobbies throughout the winter too. :)

hey Nice animals man Good job. I have a shed that looks just like that non-typical on your last pic.. Thats cool..Where did you harvest that buck?
I will have to post that pic on here so you can see it is very similar...Laterz :cool:

MS,
I still have the wolf in the freezer. Hoping on taking it down to the taxidermist over Christmas. Think I'll just get it soft tanned and I'll hang it. Probably should turn the ears and nose myself and just take it to the tannery. Would probably be cheaper. LOL!

Muzzelk,
All these animals were taken in British Columbia, Canada

Well somone certainly had a good year. Congrats to you, your dad and your friends and thanks for some cool pictures. I agree, those canoe pics are really cool.

Similar Shed..

Hey check out this shed it looks very similar to the Antler on that last buck..Pretty Cool.. :cool:

Attachments

• Non typical shed.jpg
    Non typical shed.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 238
  • non typical 3.jpg
    non typical 3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 237
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members