Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

'Lopes Section??

TTLS

Hey Moosie, what catergory do you conside Antelope to be in?

Varmints :D

Upland/Small Game ;)

Big Game - General hump

Deer :cool:

Exotics :eek:

Even tho they are getting scarce as hen's teeth in parts of Idaho, I know Wyomin' and Montanya boys have still got 'em in droves.

What say y'all about 'Lopes?

TTLS, Welcome aboard.,, HAve I welcomed you yet ? I see the Jokes section popping up with your name all the time but hardly make it in there....

'Lopes... Prary Magots.... Speed goats....and such as they are called should be posted in the Big game section. We haven't broken out sections for Moose (Although my favorite ;) ) and alot of other things becasue there is Pleanty of sections already without adding tons new ones.

'Lopes..... MAybe in the future... You have a Fetish you want to talk about bud ? ;)

Well now that I know where the Lope stories go I will have to put my story together and post it.

With as many lopes as the hunttalk memers took this year we could definatly fill a lope section

Delw

I was working on putting something together in the gallery here in the next few days, on some fo the hunts from the members here.

Wish I didnt have to wait 3 years to get a another lope tag here in az <---- being a smart ass ;)

Think next year I might put my daughter and I in for lopes in another state, we have 3 now out of this state and chances of getting another lope tag is pretty much impossible. But then again I say that after drawing three times.

Delw

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back