PEAX Equipment

OSOK's Monster Whitetail

DeerKing

Here are a few pics of OSOK's deer, congrats on a helluva buck! Lets hear the story....
tman3.jpg

tman1.jpg

tman2.jpg

That's a hell of a 6X6.......I agree....let's here the story.......what a hog....congrats OSOK..... :eek:

Nice Buck ,AND Hunttalk.com Hat...... Ohh wait ?!?!?! ;)

Kudos on another fine critter bud !!!

All I can say is one thing. Thank you Primos!!!
I guess the last 10 months I've spent watching bubba channel network, did some good. When this boy stepped out we were having a tough time deciding on whether he was 5 1/2 or 6 1/2. ;)

Gross main frame is 189 w/ approximately 11 inches of extra. 25"+ main beams w/ nearly 44" of mass.

Thanks for looking.

Moosie,

The camo pattern you put on those things, works too well! I can't find mine!!! :( I was going to knock down a doe or 2 while we were on our hunt. But, figured this guy should suffice in the point department all by his lonesome. :D

Nice Trent. If I have it figured correctly, that buck is the point equivalent of 15 does. :eek: I think you made the right choice shooting the buck. :D :D I can't believe you still have one buck tag left to shoot. :eek:

Wow, nice buck. It looks like it's got double browtines. To me those second tines don't look like a typical G-2...Simply awesome!

189! Wow, the pic doesn't do it justice!

Awesome deer! Congrats. Sure thank Primos, and not even mention me... I get no respect I tell ya...

Who's team are you on? ;) Man I better start pulling my weight... again. :)

Smalls,

Actually he grosses right at 200 w/ the extras. He busted off 2" on his right g-4 as well... My buddy said the same thing about the g-2's, the way they grew. The shorter tines are what would be used for official scoring purposes. You're right though. He's simply amazing in person. Hard to show in pictures just how much mass he really carries.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Awesome whitetail! His hair looks a little ratty, is that from the field mount that you did?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back