Just moved to the Sterling, CO area.

Dawgkilla

Moved up from Colorado Springs when I took a job at Cabela's in Sidney, NE.
Lookin' fer like minded predator hunters to get together and swap some stories, drink some beers and maybe kill a few fur barin' critters.
:)

Dawgkilla

Dawg

I live in Sidney. Born here and moved to Lincoln when i was 5. Recently moved back to sidney in May. Did alot of coyote callin back east. I have seen alot of dogs around here and have a few private spots and some CRP ground where i know there are den sites. Always lookin for a hunting partner. Shoot me an email if you are interested in getting in touch. My wife works up in the travel department at Cabela's.

[email protected]

Matt

Wow, nice to see a few others from the panhandle on here. Moved to Scottsbluff/Gering about 2 years ago. Sterling huh? They still have a drive in theater there. ABout all I can say for it, other than you are allowed more than one elk tag in a lifetime. I am thinking that the hunting license is a big reason for remaining in CO?
Tim

Sterling, Gods country!

Dawgkilla:

Cool job! I have long roots back to Nebraska and Sterling. I wrestled for Northeastern Jr. Collage way back in the dark days and than moved on to University of Nebraska at Kearney to wrestle and get a degree in the process. Spent a bunch of years teaching high school in O’Niell, Nebraska and coaching for sure. NE Colorado has some great fishing and hunting for sure; enjoy your time out there.

Walt
Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
Your best bet in rafts, canoes and camp rentals in all of NW Alaska
www.northwestalaska.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back