Caribou Gear Tarp

Some from north of the boarder

Flatlander

here are some of the deer we have got so far this year. we were less than 10 miles from Montana. all were taken in the first 1 1/2 of the season.

this is my buddys first buck and second deer. its a young 4x3 but he was really happy with him.
219658.jpg

this is my dads buck. its got good mass and one back fork but ever thing else is weak. its way better than the last mule deer he shot.
219659.jpg

this is my buck not great but a good one. my dads knees were done after the first day and my buddy had to go back to work the next day and his dad was going to drive the 4 hours to pick him up, but we tagged out.
219657.jpg

it was a really fun hunt in some unforgetable country with good company. considering that it was a zone that we didnt want to hunt but made do with what we were delt with. hope next fall finds me done there chasing antelope. trying to find a good whitetaill with the freezers full.

Nice bucks Flatlander, but I would apprciate it if you did not kill deer that close to the border as I am selfish and want a crack at them if they cross to this side. ;) :D

Welcome aboard and keep the pics coming.

I am ignorant to the hunting there. Were you hunting private that is open to public or was this public (provencial?) land? I am referring to the sign in the first picture.

Oh yeah, I like the uniforms you guys have to wear up there. :eek: :D

Great bucks congrats. Kinda look like escaped convicts from on this side of the border.LOL Lets see the back so we know what county you are from.LOL

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back