Bucks and stuff (photos)

Big Sky

I haven't been able to connect the buck I want yet. I've passed up a ton of bucks and have only seen one that got me excited, but he never gave me a chance. However, my partners did pretty well. Since I don't have much to show I'll let you see how everyone else in deer camp did.

Here's a close up of the largest whitetail shot during the week. Everyone saw at least one or more bigger bucks, but seeing and getting are two different things. Still this buck isn't too shabby.
WhitetailGary.jpg

Here's the crew with their bucks. One guy had to leave early so only his buck's antlers are in this photo.
DeerEkalaka.jpg

The only critters I had to show for my efforts were a rabbit and this turkey. Eventhough I didn't kill a buck I still had a good time and saw a lot of game. I still have two weeks left so I'm not overly concerned.
TurkeyTroyFall2.jpg

And looky there, You won't even look at the camera ;)

Nice critters bud !! Good luck in yor upcoming hunt !!

Nice whiteys. I am guessing we will see a picture of you with a hog early next week.

MarvB, you don't really want to know. Let's just say it's all I had. So I introduced the turkey to the fact that staying in the middle of a stubble field wasn't as safe as he thought it was.

mtmiller, I sure hope you are right!!!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back