Concerns about DMI

LawVegas

Delw, I was checking out DMI's site just now and need to express my sorrow that the profiles of your ProStaff are not posted. When can your faithful public expect to see them? ;)

Yeah I know.. they never gave me a profile yet.. shame on them....

What should we do?
Delw

Let me think. . . . Sue them for breach of contract! Yeah, that's nice. ;) Actually, given Got Fish?'s literary flair, I'd give serious consideration to having him author the profiles for you.

Whoa, there nellie.

I have not been asked to write a profile. :(

I am willing to negotiate a lucrative contract for myself from DMI.

LawVegas are you able to practice in AZ? If so I would like to forward the final draft of our contact to you for your approval. The usual fee of G. Loomis rods and Curados will be in the mail.
;)

Westy...

Writing for a living? now there's an interesting idea. I'm game. I'll even do it for a nominal fee, let's say whatever I can carry out of Del's garage. Law, write up a contract for me and Del-Mart.

Yeah Westy No shit, never a mention of profiles. Curados and Gloomis rods, how cheap is that? I want Avet, Everol or Penn international reels. If DMI is going to whore us out as Pro-Staff then we need some perks from DMI. You know Westy like new boats, all the lures we need, travel to exotic places, trucks, fine dining and accomadations. Come Westy think out of the box.

How about a Pro Staff meeting in the Amazon chasing record setting peacock bass.

Then we could return to our new Allison bass boats. I want mine in red, full of G Loomis and Enders rods each with a Shimano Calais's spun up with P-Line. Plano Tackle Logic bags filled with every high dollar hand poured plastic known to man. 3700 boxes full of TD Minnow's, Rico's, Staysee's, Pointer's and Sammy's. In front of that Allison is a shiney new BMW X5 champagne white.....

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Holy crap I got to quit eating spicy food before going to bed. I have some of the weirdest dreams. :rolleyes:

Westy...

You got the idea, after the Amazon trip then we set out on a 10 day long range deep sea fishing trip to the Revilligos Islands for tuna, wahoo, bluefins, yellowtails. Throw back anything less than 70lbs. I want a 19' Searay or a Regal.

Come on Del, it's time to pay up

I have to add to the DMI site.. but befor that I have to mail a bunch of stuff to oscar, and flipper....

You guys right up the profiles so I can put them in......

I also have to finish amberjacks web page and get mine going for the boat repair stuff......

Kids are done with schoool today and girl and boyscouts are finally finished.....
The job I have been working on for a week now is comeing to an end(timeto ship it).... then i can start working on these things I need to get done...... But in the mean time you guys get those profiles written.... I cant wait to see gotfish's LOL......
Delw

You beleive this Westy not even a mention of a perk, I bet Del is gonna ask us to pay him. And yes pills to make you sick, it's fun to feel like shit on the ocean.

A Perk? what kinda outfit do you think DMI is? employee welfare?.. no way we take corporate welfare to a whole new meaning.....
Delw

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back