Yeti GOBOX Collection

Novice dave

Delw

Dave I will be there (saguaro)tonight in a green topped ranger white bottom.. I should be there around 7pm to 9 pm and be there till the sun comes up or someone gets wet.. I will have 2 kids with me..

we are going to try for walleye them maybe try for a bass or 2 ... my daughter wants a 10+

Delw

My cel # is 602-505-7499

Delw

Sorry Delw, I really need to start checking this board more often. I did not see your post until yesterday. My boat is kind of down (bushing in front pedestal gone) and I have some committments this weekend. But next week I should be ready to go. I will give you a call and see if we can get out to Pleasant after work.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Where you at the lake last friday night? I saw a allison white in color in the parking lot as I was leaving(sat morning around 4:30 5:00 am)... no one was around the boat and or truck(figured they/you were sleeping)....
Delw

Yeah that was me. I fished until 1:30 a.m. on Saturday then slept until around 6. You probably would have scared the hell out of me but you should have knocked on the window.

Did your daughter get a 10+? We had some big fish on but could only boat around half of them. It was a good night but not very efficient. We caught a 6.5 and a couple each of 4's, 3's, and 2's. I had one on that bit a 10" worm.

What do you think about next week at Pleasant?

NoviceDave

No she only picked up a pole for 1 hour then she slept and whined about how uncomfortable the boat was to sleep in.... and the cold lol
Sunday I am going to golden pond....
sat. I have a roostertales tourny(alamo daytime) then maybe a national bass tourny sat night (havent decided)

I am going wednesday I believe and maybe friday night

Delw

Dang Del with all that fishing, maybe you'll start catchin somthing again. I would of thought you would have killed em at Saguaro without me in the boat.LOL.

Hope you do well in the T's. You should fish the last spot we were at after dark. Remember Tap,Tap set the hook(hard). LOL. Drive careful and see ya Sun.

Steve

Steve I am working on a guys boat... he wanted to go fish the T tomorrow but might not be able to make it... You want to go?
Delw

Del

I'd love to, but I'm gonna have to pass this week. Got some stuff to take care of after work. Good luck.

Steve

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back