Is Del-Mart in Business?

LawVegas

I was causually perusing the DMI website (to see how my stock was progressing) when my abbreviated attention was inexorably drawn to a new section bearing the titular monicker of "The Store." My insatiable curiosity was sufficiently piqued that I ventured into that sector only to be gravely disappointed. I presume the "football jigs" section is not functional, but the "brass weights" section is; am I correct? I have already committed to buy several of the T-Shirts on my next peradventure into the Valley of the Sun, however, I am also desirous of purchasing bullet weights. How, pray tell, is this to be accomplished? Please enlighten the Buddha of Bass Fishing. :confused:

I make the brass weights.. pretty much anything anyone wants... The football jigs are made by jigmaker.. I am just helping him out on selling them(believe it or Not I dont even take a cut LMAO)... I do need to update the DMI site soon.... I have pics and prices for the weights and jigheads....

The weights are top quality, no burrs in the holes or on the outside of the weights, and the jigheads are the best I have ever seen. he use's quality hooks...

Delw

Now you have me salivating to buy some more tackle. You know what they say: Those that can, do; those that can't teach; those that can't teach . . . go out and buy a lot of tackle so they THINK they can do! How do I purchase these gems? Email my order and send in a check? How about shipping charges? Remember, I am geographically challenged!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back