Caribou Gear Tarp

SteveM

got fish?

DELW,
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN LAW VEGAS, MNTMAN, JOHNSWA, AND ME ON THE SHORE LINE UNTIL YOUR BOAT GETS FIXED. YOU JUST HAVE TO PROMISE TO TAKE US OUT FOR A RIDE WHEN IT'S OUT OF THE SHOP. :D

Del

Man that sucks. April had called my work number or I would have got you. First no fish then breaking an axle. Hopefully Del-Mart will be back in business soon.

Steve

Good thing I got all state towing For trailors before I went to texas... They where over there right away about 30 mins.....

"The Del-Mart's inventory procurement vehicle" Thats good westy LOL

Hey we caught fish They were just on the small side lol

I dont fish from shore I dont like to be confronted by snakes...

Delw

I found out what the noise was... After I dropped you off I turned the corner.. just getting ready to turn on sweetwater and thought i sould go take one more look.. the pasenger side(of the truck) trailor hub was completely shattered... So I have to call a tow truck....

No fishing for me for a while OUCH...

Delw

Afraid of snakes? You Coward!!! Come on their just reptiles, right? Cold-blooded, poisonous, beady-eyed little . . . sounds like some judges I know. :D

That sucks Delw. Sorry to hear you are going to be without a boat for a while. You are always welcome in mine. If you do not like fishing in the Ally, I have an old Skeeter I am trying to sell that you could use. That offer is open to all of you shore fisherman. If you can tow it and put gas & oil in it. You are welcome to take it out with me. I hate to hear you guys are limited to fishing from the shore. This way you won't have to put up w/ me in the same boat. LOL.

NoviceDave

Do tell me about the skeeter?
How much what kind etc....
I have 2 175hp motors here that are looking for a boat also...

Delw

The Skeeter is an '88 Starfire 175 w/ a '94 Merc Black Max 175 HP. This was my first boat. The cap is a little faded but the boat is structurally solid (no leaks). The engine has very low hours on it. I bought it a year ago from an engineer at Mercury. He got it from Mercury and had it sitting around for a couple of years. So it has very little use. It has a 6" manual CMC jackplate, 22" pitch Laser prop, 3 batteries, 41 lb. Motorguide foot TM w/ new cable, 1 yr. old carpet, Lowrance flasher in front, and 3D Hummingbird on the console. It is on consignment at Sunland Marine. I am asking $6500. I took the chance and bought the Allison before I sold the Skeeter. That is why I have 2 boats right now.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

its a fiberglass.. your little 4 banger will pull it fine....

My freind us to have a champion 20 footer I used to pull it with an s-10 and the small four banger

Delw

Hi LawVegas,

Sorry I did not respond sooner. Damn work has been getting in my way. I will be putting pictures in Traderonline.com. I will let you know when.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back