Caribou Gear

Darn Computer!

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Hi Delw,

I think there's something wrong with my computer. Whenever I sign in it says thanks for logging it, but then I hear a click and it says not logged in! I chatted with "Worthless Nut" the other night and he tried it using my password and had no problem! He told me to clear my cookies. I did, but I thing I only cleared my internet cookies. There's a whole bunch in there. Maybe that's my problem.

I know that this isn't a computer fix it program, but I sure like posting with you guys!

I'm doing this at work just in case you're curious why I can post!

Tell me how the tourny went! Hope you did well.

John :D

As far as your computer goes, I havent had the problems you are talking about YET.. So I wont be able to help.. but nut,elkhunter and oscar might be able to...

it was just a club x-mas party fishing sucked for me and most in the club kids did ok at least they each caught one...

Delw

Thanks for the reply. I guess I better learn a thing or two about these dern high dollar contraptions! I'll figure it out sooner or later. Oh, well. I'm glad you had a good time at the Christmas party, sorry you got skunked. Just the way it goes some times. Speaking of skunked. I went to Saguaro last friday and had a monster off a 3/4 oz cicada. He was giving me a great fight! I fought with him for a while not trying to hurt him, but after about 5 minutes I got impatient. I tightened up my drag and started to real him in. Big mistake! as soon as I had him close to the boat There he goes again and "Snap"! That darn hoss broke my line. Mad but happy for the good fight, I commence to tie on another Cicada and the line breaks in my hand while tieing the knot. I go further up the line and it still breaks! Gol Durnit! I sure found out the hard way about bringing extra line with me. Two of three poles had line in the same condition. My POS third pole worked half *ss, but that was all the action for the day. Can't complain though, that boy gave me one heck of a fight! Talk to ya soon.

Yup thought so. Well I did say I wasn't going to post at the other place. I did and got ripped again. Guess I should know better than to stick my hand twice in the mouth of a growling dog LOL

Dont ya hate it when thos monsters break off...
I am hoping to make a trip to pleasant this friday,if I can get things done at work..

Delw

Well Amberjack, I guess I'd have to say yes since that seems to be the place I only catch fish at Saguaro, but I was a little further in. I was just past the T&A beach at the shallow rocky area just before it doglegs left towards the dam.
Nice to hear from ya Amberjack!

John

"just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not after you" :D

Johnswa. try the snags on the west side of Bagley flats. a little later toward eveing the bass and wallys seem to be bunching up there. I cant guarantee a lmb but the yellow definitely are aggressive. good luck. Basszona

Hey Basszona,

I see you're from Chandler! Well neighbor, maybe we can hook up for a trip sometime. I'd sure like some decent in person tips some time. Just a thought. Thanks for the Snags tip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back