The AmberJAck CURSE

Delw

most of you dont know but there is rumor that AmberJack has a curse that hangs over him... I was kinda worried about this when i went fishing with him today... BUt we had a blast!!! and nothing bad happened even anythony didnt drive the truck into the lake.. oh he tried but i pulled him out of the truck when I had to get out...

Delw

It was great to see you guys at the lake. Did you catch anything? My brother-in-law caught a nice 4.6# largemouth and a nice yellow bass spooning at the flats. I got skunked and so did Matt. No problem Tim only gets to fish a couple of times a year so I was glad he caught a nice fish. Wish Matt would have caught something. It was hard to stay on the fish with all the TUNA boats going by.
:( :( :(

yeah go read in the fishing report southwest..

nice meeting you also, we lost ya when we went up river...

Delw

I dont get caught up in all the curse talk. For me I hardly ever catch anything. Wouldnt say I was cursed more like an untalented fisherman. lol But that doesnt stop me from going out there. For me personally its not about catching fish, it would be nice to catch a few every now and then but I never let it ruin my time.

Sounds like you all had a blast out there.
What lake did you all meet at?

Saguaro Fishinbobo.. First time i even been there.. pretty cool lake except its to small for the ferrie boats they have in there..

Delw

I was a little worried about the curse. Glad nobody got it. Del, Jeremy and I watched you scoot across he lake after we left. I figured you had something up your sleeve. I told Jeremy bet he's gonna go catch some fish. Sure enough you tried your own methods and it worked. Hell you and Westy did better than some out there do. Spiderman rarely catches any bass of any size.

elkhunter yeah thay have some of those there also.....

We got into some fish it was a blast nice lake but the boats are to big for that lake.....

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back