AZ bass fishing

Delw

last january I posted about fishing with a very good friend of mine in a tournament,which we one and it couldnt have been better for be to win it with a guy who not only got me into this sport but also talked me into starting my own business...

Well it was better today!!!!
Rons partner was out of town this week and april couldnt fish the the club with me ... so we decided to fish it together in this tourney...

WOW thats all I can say!!!! The bass in this lake were on fire..

Not only that But you know fishing is good when you start culling 2.5 lbers at 10 am and 3-3.5lbers around 1 am.. Because of my clumbsyness (in finding the net)on RON'S boat I managed to loose 2 of his SMALL fish, one small fish was over 8 lbs and another over 6 lbs... Ron threw westies all night and I thru everything else.. All my fish were culled at around midnight( i think I only caught around 4-5 bass)..

Now for the big fish Ron Jones caught a 11 lb 15 oz fish.. the fish was so big I missed it in the net 2 times(didnt fit very well)...Got it on the third try, Lucky for me... I cant swim...

Winning weight was 27lbs and 10 oz for us(dont know if the oz's were right)......

2nd place was 19 something The guys in the club caught a few 8's and lots of 5' , also think one of the fish was in the 9lb range......there was also a 4.5 lb smally caught......

Oh yeah this was the lake that I caught all those stupid blue gill's in thursday...

Delw

Wy to go Del. Good thing you got rid of all them Blue Gills or you would have caught them last night. BTW, if you needed a partner, all you had to do was ask ;) Glad you did reel good at the tourney.

Del,
Sounds like you had a blast

Yea with Nut I was wondering if you did know anything about fishing :D :D :D
Also try it with salsa..LOL.....
well glad you had a fun time

haha.. I know nothing about fishing other that sierra trophy bass III... I learnded it all from that program......

Delw

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back