Moosies GOING FISHING!!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
YAhhooooo.. I hear that the Salmon areruning thier best in a LONG LONG time. Well Moosies is heading out Thursday to find out. My nieghbor went Yesterday and caught his limit with his dad.(4 EA.) And his Brother caught 2 after hooking a dozen and other people were catching them LT and RT. These fish were Remarkabely BIG!!!

I got offered a "guided FLOAT trip" for fishing and I am heading up with my nieghbor and 4 other people. PS my BOSS is going too
so I don't get to call in Sick that day :D:D

Ayways, Friday I will fill ya Fishies in with a story.. whether it's BAD or GOOD !!!!!!

LOL Cali.. I was "OFFERED" a chance to go.. I still have to PAy my part that comes to $133 ... So I am Donig this 100% legal :D:D

Just like I always do....... ;)

Huntrjohn, I really don't know how to fish... So I will bring the 300 win MAG just in case :D:D:D

Sounds like fun, Oscar!

What kind of Salmon are you fishing for, and just how big is 'big'?

I catch King Salmon around here that sometimes grow to 30+ lbs, but most average 15 to 25 lbs.

Hope you have a good time!

Yoop a "BIG" fish is 20-25 lb's.. Or a real big fish I guess is in the 30's.

Heack anything bigger then a 2 lb trout is big for me :D And Chinook Salmon are the Fish..

Cali-hunter, I have special BREATHING gear :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D

Cali-hunter, don't let Moosie fool ya, that special breathing gear is worn 24:7 and it doesn't just filter out water, cough, bullsh*t, cough, LOL, this is the fishing section after all. :D :D :D

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back