Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another tip for you eastreners..

D

Delw

Shane ,Dko and others.

You guys need to look into a worm call the westy worm. Dan Westfall owned the company until last year. he sold it to the people who make ricos.
I think this worm would give you guys the edge out there. something new that the fish hadnt seen yet.
Its a floating worm on a 1/4-5/15 oz leadhead and double hooked. I use them hear in the summer and slay the bass. If I can ever find the web site I'll get it to ya.

I sent some to 2 guys I know last year. One guy hadnt tried them as of yet, the other caught so many fish he ordered 100 of them.

I have to get a digital camera soon so I can show you guys what we use in the southwest.

Delw

delw, I have looked all over for the "westy" worms and cant find them anywhere!!

what other brands do you guys use ???? have you ever heard "gillracker or bass assasins" they are both made here locally??

what are you favorite and most popular colors ????

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Ive heard of bass assins, They work good but not for me. alot of guys get real quick limits on them.
I'll look for the site in about 20 mins.If I find it i'll post it here if I dont when I order them again I'll send you and shane a few

Delw

I haven't had a chance to look for them.

One of my favorite worms is the Producto Lure line of plastics,they also make a worm juice that actualy works.They are made in Lake Mary FL and I buy directly from them.

How about those expensive Culprit worms.They are great,to me the best out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back