Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NEF youth 243

tnctcb

i have a single shot handi rifle with a synthetic youth stock,3x9x40 tasco scope, nylon sling and extended thumb hammer. if you dont live in california i can deliver it to you. ill take 150 bucks for the whole thing

sure. but i gotta get the 150 to go with it. if you really want it drop me a pm

PM sent

yep it is but i know that we would have to go through an ffl for even a personal transaction.

???? unless its in your own state, and you send a firearm for a transfer through the mail, fed-ex, etc, it has to goto an FFL. doesnt matter the state.

The sender doesnt have to send it out through an FFL but the reciever has to go through an FFL. the sender doesnt incur any extra charges. Handguns are different.

To put it in more simple terms, I can send a long gun to any resident in the state of AK (and I have done this) door to door. Its legal. last year I bought a rifle for my dad, I had to get his dealers FFL so I can send it to him. once it crosses state lines it has to go through an FFL.

California has nothing to do with it, if its a legal gun to there communistic standards (sorry californians), your not out any money to sell it to somebody there.

LBG, I remember hearing a little tidbit on this deal awhile back. I think the ????? was on a different reason then the FFL thing. I'm not sure if any of it got resolved but if not I donm't see why it can't be posted in here.

Maybe I'm not remembering something right and it was for the FFL question.

what goes on between 2 people I really dont care, I was referring more to california hunter and tnc's response about dealing with FFL's in CA.

I'm sure they do if you want to put up with there anti-gun BS games. They are not to gun friendly. send something priority overnight (well, 2 day for us)/insured and save money on shipping. Last rifle I sent to the lower 48 was a 1917 winchester to CA, it cost me $26 pri/insured. damn thing was heavy too. one thing though is if you ship it through the mail, buy a cheap hardcase to ship it in. nobody will pay out the insurance unless its in an approve guncase. they dont tell you that little tidbit. manufacture's box doesnt count.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back