Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Thompson Encore SOLD

D

Dick Reece

SOLD

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-20-2003 12:29: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Seldom, I'd love to make you an offer YOU can live with, but unfortunately I wouldn't live long with it.
wink.gif
There'd be no
hump.gif
and a lot of
soapbox.gif
around my house for a looooong time.
fight.gif

Getting ready to trade it now anyway,if everything goes right.

how bout selling me the 17 rem barrel?

Too late,you'll have to talk to my gun dealer,just traded him.

I am with Doug, what could possably be more important than an Encore???? I cant seem to think of anything off the top of my head

The damn thing sucked, that's why I traded it
biggrin.gif
.No matter what scope I used or what load or what caliber,in 2 of the 4 barrels I had and shot [2 went unshot], none would zero worth a crap.Maybe I got a lemon,but the 22-250 and the 308 would not zero more than 8 inches at 100 yards.I know others who own them who could only get 3 inch groups out of there's.I have fooled with it all summer,and I got sick of it.They are nothing more than a glorified POS IMHO.I have never had that much trouble from a rifle and never shot such terrible groups.There was something wrong with the gun,but I have no idea what.I traded it,I'm glad I got rid of it,and I'll never buy another Thompson product as long as I live.

Hope you like it ?,and that's not why I sold it.It was an extra scope off my 45-70,which I traded as part of a trade for a Bushmaster varminter,which shoots like a dream,the way a real rifle is supposed to
biggrin.gif
.Now I have to buy four more rifles,darn-it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member