300WSM BAR with BOSS....

D

Dick Reece

For sale with brass and Lee dies. you pay shipping to your FFL,I pay shipping for 100 rounds pre cleaned and formed new brass,and die set.800$ puts it in your gun safe.This gun has never been fired.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-21-2003 13:15: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

That's a GOOD buy fellars. Pure dist whole sale for the gun is $736.80 and retail at bout a grand,plus he's throwing in dies and brass. Sure beats what you could buy it at mart mart!! Bob

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-02-2003 14:19: Message edited by: BbarC ]</font>

Thanks BbarbC, I appreciate the recognition for a fair deal. Too late now though,I already traded it to my gun dealer for some other things.

bob can you sell guns to a florida resident or do you have to ship them to a dealer here. it would be great to support a fellow hunttalker.

Bob,if you'd have made me an offer,I'd have considered it.I usually lose on the trading deals,but wind up happy because I got what I want. If I'm ever out your way,I'll check out your store.I have a brother in Houston.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back