Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nikon Monarch 4-12x 40 AO matte

You're going to have to do better than that... SWFA has that same scope for $250.00.

cool.gif

That's the second rate buckmaster for $249. And thats in silver. The Monarch 4x12x40 matte is $339". Just bought one this guys is giving this high quality scope away. If it were 6.5x20 I would snap it up but it's not. Someone will be getting a great deal on this scope. Just my .02.
smile.gif

have you already sold the scope if not i might be interested. How long have you owned it? and are you the original owner?

Tom,

Thanks for posting that over here. The scope sold right away.

danr55.....I guess you are going to have to do better checking your facts before you go pissing on someone's add.......
cool.gif

Bob

Nikon
Stock #840 Product Picture Description Mfg. Retail $550.00 SWFA Price $249.00

Nikon 4-12x40 A/O - Japan SOLD - Gloss finish, plex reticle, adjustable objective, pre-Monarch model, very desirable made in Japan model, heavy ring marks

I'm not pissin' on your ad. Just reporting what I found. My facts were straight... Quit acting like a child..

cool.gif

Dan,

Your ignorance abounds.....

SWFA sells the Monarch 4-12x40 Matte for $329.95.

Matte finish scopes are $10 more than glossy.

You neglected to mention that the $249 was for a used scope.

The used glossy scope you listed with heavy ring marks is not a Monarch either. It is a much older model that is not made anymore.

Ever heard of comparing apples to apples?

You were deliberatly pissing on the add...

Quit being a butt........
cool.gif
Geeez!

Bob

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-25-2003 17:17: Message edited by: BC ]</font>

Oh. and Bob, Welcome to Hunttalk...

What possible reason could I have for pissing on your ad?

Bob, Quit being paranoid. I simply made a comment.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>SWFA has that same scope for $250.00.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess the words: "I was wrong." are not in your vocabulary.....

I am not paranoid. You misled the board members by posting inaccurate information. I think that was rude. There was no need for you do jump in and do that. It was not the same scope. It is moot anyway since the scope sold immediately.

Enough said.......

Have your final shot if it makes you feel better.

Adios

I had to double check, I thought I was in th e SI section for a moment. It's just a scope. If you like it and are happy with the price- buy it. Otherwise shutup and move on.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-25-2003 19:23: Message edited by: DM423 ]</font>

Here's the price today at danr55s place,

Item 6545, Nikon Monarch 4-12x40 Adjustable Objective, Matte Finish, Niko-Plex Reticle

$379 plus TAX plus shipping probably.

Whoever bought it, got a pretty good deal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back