Camper trailer

Hey, I got a pop up camper trailer, I'll sell you. I'm in San Antonio Texas though. Its an Apache from the 80s with hard plastic walls. I've redone the doors inside with wood and made some new curtains. Only $750, but you have to come get it. I can get pictures of it, if you want, I've got it sitting on some land about 160 miles away right now. Its got the two slide out beds, a sink, a stove, a couch/table, I have an electric frig./freezer in it, one of those little ones. Its got a spare tire.

I have a regular 8ft camper for sale over here in yakima. 1972 kit camper. radiant furnace (no batteries) 3 burner stove.

Cameron, I have a 21' enclosed trailor, Furnace, Stove, oven, crapper , shower Ect.. An older one '71 but in great shape. I'd want about 4.5k (Negotiable) for it so I'm guessing it's a bit on the more expensive side/bigger for a " smaller enclosed?" that you're looking for. I could send some Pics for ya.

NO worries on the $, I understand 100% !!

would that be too big for a Ford Ranger to pull? Ya if you can send some pics on this that would be great. I saw a 17' that was a 98 for 3K It was a pop up with the rigid sides.

Cameron, i think that will be to big for a ranger, that 98 tent trailor sounds like a good deal and the ranger should pull it with ease i would think.

Moosie, im looking at buying a trailor and have been doing a lot of pricing, is that what older trailors are going for where your at. 4.5K. Seems like the late 80's and even some early 90's are going for around that price here in yakima.

YAH, Fugging trailors Are expensive around here
frown.gif
Seems like anything rainworthy starts at 3k and if it has any features it goes up from there... Sucks from the wantingto buy something standpoint. THE cool thing is you can Buy a new trailer... have the Value drop 1/2 price in the first year, then it holds it's value for the next 20-30 years
wink.gif

I think the popup one is cool too. they have there advantages and disadvantages, but I think for hunting they'd be awsome. I looked for one around here but flat out couldn't find one for any afordable price...

Looks like I should have headed to WA for a trailer ? Next time I will
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ya Tom could you post some pics? The price sounds cool.. I looked at some at the Apache lot but no salesmen were there, I was late getting to the lot. I think that a new one goes for about 4k unless its a last year model. Any ideas on how to get it here? I dont think that I would want to drive to Tx just for the trailer. Maybe a hunting trip there or find a truck that is enroute this way bring it???

Cameron,

Just keep looking, but you can usually find a used pop-up for dirt cheap. Usually guys buy them with the idea that wife will like to go camping, if they don't use the tent. The guy is usually wrong, and then the trailer does not get used for 2 years, and then gets sold.

I bought a used Starcraft pop-up for $1100, a couple of years back. No leaks, good canvas, and I love it for the few times I need a wheeled camper, which is ususally camping with other families for a weekend or two. If you just show up with a tent, they keep trying to invite you to sleep on the floor of their trailer....

Ida ho Statesman's Classified Tent Trailers

elkgrin.gif
er

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-27-2003 20:28: Message edited by: Elkgunner ]</font>

Sorry, I didn't come back here until now, I figured you would e-mail me or something. I can get a picture. I don't know how to find a truck going to Washington, its over 2000 miles I bet, www.mapquest.com route planner would tell you.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back