Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wireless remote control Wildlife caller

JJHACK

Hey folks I have two of these and have hardly used one of them so I suppose I should sell one that I don't need. I bought two of them because I'm a hunting guide with paying clients and could not risk the failure of a unit due to a problem which would screw up the clients hunt.

Since I have had these I have never had a single problem and they have been used often and for months at a time! This Unit plays cassette tapes and has a wireless remote control which works easily 100 yards from the cassette/speaker. It has a great powerful battery which will play at high volume for 15-20 hours. I have taken it to Africa each year for the last 7-8 years I have had it and never recharged the caller the whole 2 months I have used it there! The volume will exceed any functional or usable level you could want.

These callers were about 400.00 bucks when new. They are built into a Pelican or "Browning" waterproof camera case. The case alone is probably worth 100 bucks! They are used but function like brand new. This exact caller is the one we just called in the huge lion with and killed whose photo has been floating around the net.

I need 250.00 bucks for this one and 20 bucks for shipping. You cannot go wrong with this well built long range wireless remote. I don't think you can buy a new remote control caller for under 400-500 bucks now, and it certainly will not come in a Browning waterproof camera case made by Pelican! This is if your serious folks, the price is firm! (and a bargain) if your interested Email me.

fca4bc0a.jpg

Here's that picture you was talking about JJ. That caller sounds like a bargain.
wink.gif

Doug

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back