MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MORE GUNS for SALE...

Moosie

Grand poopa
My dad Emailed me and a guy he works with in the Marshal Islands wrote this...

Anyone interested lemme know :

[email protected]

His email went as Follows :

I am currently selling a 1920 German Luger in 7.65 caliber. It has all matching numbers and one of the two magazines is the original with the piece. There are also several boxes of ammo to go along with the pistol. I am asking $400.00 for it. That is what I paid for it.

The next is a Browning rifle in 30.06. It is an autoloader and has a Leupold scope mounted to it. If I remember correctly it is an 8 power scope. Ammo is also included with it. This one is $350.00 which is exactly what I paid for it.

The last is a BRNO 12 gauge over/under trap and skeet shotgun. There are some boxes of ammo with this one as well. This one is also $350.00 which is what I paid for it.

All of these weapons have soft cases that go with them. If someone buys the two long guns or all three weapons then I have a metal FAA approved lockable case to transport them back to the states. I also downloaded all applicable laws that cover transporting weapons on a commercial air carrier. Nothing has really changed for that since it is check-in baggage anyways.

~~~~~~~

Ya gotta be faster than that, Mule... ;) I emailed Oscar right away, and never responded here on the forum because I didn't want to bring the topic back to the top where others might see it....I let DS's topic stay ahead of it that way... ;)

No problem bud.

Hey at that price you know you're STEALING it don't you. :D

But then again I was prepared to do the same thing! ;)

I know, Mule - I thought about that for a long time ----like about 2 and a half seconds. :D Maybe, just maybe, I'll come out ahead for once, but it could still have been sold to someone else.

Cali. I almost just called him on the phone on that luger , but i was a tad short ;)

A freind of mine bought one in sun city for $300 bucks just like described. he was offered $6000 bucks for it at a gun store he took it to get appraised.

a year later he bought a luger that was the rifle/pistol version Broomhandles I think they called them.( all in one org case) with all the org acc.

oh yeah he bought that from a friend of the guy who sold him the first one, he got it for a little more $350 case of the case...

Delw

There are so many variables on what Lugers are worth. At the gun show this weekend, I saw one guy with a display case full of them with prices that ran from $500 to $1650. One guy had several P-38s that were as cheap as $250.

I just always wanted a Luger since I had toy ones as a kid.

I really don't know much about ANY of them. ALL I know is the info I got. I think my dad is buying the lot and Getting them shipped to me for whoever wants them. He's overseas so I'm not sure when they will get here exactly. ??~?~

Only the LUGER is sold thus far.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back