MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Guns for sale......

D

Deerslayer

Going through the cabinet and getting rid of what I don't need to try and fatten the ol' "hunting fund" for the upcoming draws! ;)

Remington Model 742 Woodsmaster .308 .......well worn and used, .......$150---SOLD!!!---

Remington Model 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge, 2 3/4 inch.........like new condition.....$200---SOLD---

Ruger .22 Automatic pistol......very used....$100---SOLD---

Ithaca Model 500 Over-and-Under 12 gauge, vented rib, gold trigger w/ tooling of pheasant on side......very good condition.....$500 OBO

Anybody interested shoot me a mail....
Thanks,
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-26-2002 16:58: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

DS... as soon as I can get one of my rifles sold, I'll buy that Woodsmaster. SHould be a good little gun to get Jeffrey started on in a few years. How's the bore on it? Also, check the "O" ring and make sure it's not cracked!

Darren...I'll get a pic up of the gun you asked about.

Indy, as far as I know, everything is in fine working order on this rifle. I have killed more than a lion's share of whitetails with it...and in my opinion. here is no better gun for hunting whitetails in the thick woodlands of the south and east.....
DS

I believe the Wingmaster is sold as well.....and even to the same state! ;)
DS

The Ruger .22 is SOLD......

Leaving only the Ithaca over and under.....

Any of you bird hunters out there..that is one mighty fine bird gun! ..make me an offer....
DS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back