FOOTBALL JIGS

jig maker

25 FOOTBALL JIGS SIZES 3/8 1/4 1/8OZ WITH 2/0 GANAKATSU HOOK MIX OR ALL ONE SIZE
$14.50 PLUS $3.50 SHIPPING
CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

SEE PIC ON THIRD POST

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-15-2002 21:15: Message edited by: jig maker ]</font>

Thats a pretty darn good price for gamakatsu hooks, and already molded.

Do you ever use owner hooks? I just today ordered 126 of their 5313 jig hooks size 1. Pretty stout and a decent gap, use them for steelhead.

bobsjigs3.jpg

bobsjigs4.jpg

How many different molds do you have? I just have a round one, but wouldnt mine a couple different ones, just cant see spending the money to get other molds though. I dont use other shapes much.

The reason I ask, I may buy some from you if you have something other than football.

buzz... Owner hooks are about the strongest hooks I have seen... they are sharp. once you get a fish hooked on an owner hook it is very unlikly it will come off, How ever that being said. gam..(sp) hooks are the sharpest I have ever used, its one of those hooks that you can use and not have to set the hook like a owner hook... I use them for my kids that way they dont have to set the hook, the hook pretty much sets themselfs...

Jig maker those are some great jigs you make, those little ones will work good for my version of the westy worm come spriung and summer.... I will be buying alot then so start making them

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back