MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Rifles for sale in ALBERTA

rembo

Hey guys, have a real hard to find item for ya. A Schultz & Larsen M65DL in 308 Norma Mag.Real nice, unique rifle. 25 inch barrel, bore good. Also a Winchester Model 70 "Winlite", this wears a McMillan stock from the factory, in 300 Weatherby caliber.Also have a NIB Japanese Tasco 6-24X with AO, target knobs and two sunshades.

danr55, If you know someone in Alberta that's in the business, maybe he can export it for you, Price would be US$500 plus any shipping and whatever export papers etc have to be looked after.This is a very unique action with the 4 rear locking lugs, really smooth.My home computer needs surgery at the moment, should be fixed tomorrow but if you email me at home I can tell you more when I'm back on line at home.The Win 70 in 300 WTBY is going for $600 CDN which is about $400 US.It has Redfield bases and rings.

Thanks Rembo, Let me check on it. How tough is it to get out of Canada? I thought it was just hard to get a gun into Canada. :cool:

Strange thing about the Liberal Elitist B*****ds that "run" this country. They don't like guns owned by decent law-abiding citizens like myself but it's still a b**ch to get anything out of the country. I know a fellow who has "shipped south" more than few times. Apparently the process has to originate from the US. I will speak to him about it.The Schultz & Larsen is probably quite a rare duck down there as it is here. I bought it just because it was different and I'd never seen one. Interesting actions interest me.Tore it apart and put it together,learned a bit and now I'd like a "long range rifle"....so out it goes.

REmbo, I checked with my local gunshop guru and he said flat NO!. I'm not sure why, but he was firm on not wanting anything to do with it. Sorry about that, I guess I'll have to pass. :cool:

Hey guys, have a real hard to find item for ya. A Schultz & Larsen M65DL in 308 Norma Mag.Real nice, unique rifle. 25 inch barrel, bore good. Also a Winchester Model 70 "Winlite", this wears a McMillan stock from the factory, in 300 Weatherby caliber.Also have a NIB Japanese Tasco 6-24X with AO, target knobs and two sunshades.

I own a 2 Shultz@ Larsens 308 norma @ 7x61 Sharp @ Hart . They are great rifles and reach out there with great accuracy. The trick is to find the proper loads for your rifle. Hand loading is the only way to go in this case. I may be intrested in your rifle. Do you have pictures?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back