Caribou Gear Tarp

Southern California Hunters

You like country music and outdoors you need to be in Tn. We real friendly here.You can come hunt with us.

Thanks babe but we were thinking montana
biggrin.gif

Hummm, must be alot of out of state people posting bad about California again. Since they are the ones that messed it up, I guess they have a right. But if you want to talk real hunting and fishing, California has a few real hunters and fisherman you can talk to. I know they well try to kill me for this.....but I can hold my own I think lol.
rolleyes.gif

Leonard, I do not see where any direspect was shown until DB posted.
rolleyes.gif

Not everyboys knows who he is and there are quite a few who dont care to know. NO disrespect intended but simple truth. Ya need to lighten up a bit.

Disrespect?..... Nut, who ever you are my friend. If that's what you think I did I'm sorry. But that was not my intent, my intent is to have fun and make people laugh a little. It's kind of a simple agenda don't you think, it's not a bad one either.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-03-2003 16:19: Message edited by: Danny Batastini ]</font>

Danny I would have never put anything up until another party posted implying disrespect. I did my post to show him that I can take things out of context and twist them around to suit my needs(sorta like Limbaugh and all media)
Sorry to use your post to suit my purpose.
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leonard:
Look, Nut.

I think I know my way around the Internet, and do not require advice on the content of my posts. I have moderated on a half a dozen hunting boards, administered a couple and own my own board. I certainly don't need to be told proper behavior.

http://www.huntmastersbbs.com/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Anybody that can use a search engine knows their way around the internet.

Plus I know how you came to own that board. I voted to give it to you.

I don't think I need to lighen up just because I wrote something you did not understand.

In fact, I'm offended, sir. So, please don't use me or my posts to make your points, and I'll go somewhere else and have my fun. You are micro managing here and it's totally unwarranted. LB
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do not have the right to not be offended.

Plus If we micro managed here you really wouldnt like it.

Then I just used your post again.
tongue.gif

Oscar get ready for some nasty emails again
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Are you trying to sound like a smart ass, or am I misunderstanding you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a smart ass
biggrin.gif
hump.gif
shhh.gif

EDITED PART .
Oh if anybody ever wonders who I am typing to. Leonard came back and deleted his posts.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Ahhhhhh.. Looks like I got here too late ..

(Said in a Baby talk voice) DID Somebody's Feelings get hurt...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Outdoors Chick, Hope you find your hunting partner.

great site. they have a whopping 9 topics. cant believe i missed that one.looks like a bunch of our guys post there though

I must have missed the excitement.
wink.gif
I will say that Danny Batastini would be my first choice to ask for advice if I wanted to hunt in Southern California. He dresses kinda funny, but he does know how to hunt.
wink.gif

Doug

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back