Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Middle TN Deer Hunters

buckfish

Anyone in middle TN have info on available hunting land? The development here is crazy and it is getting tough to hunt...unless you enjoy running them over on the highway.

Well myself and MEATHEAD live just north of Chattanooga about 50 miles. I live in Niota and he lives in Athens.

But we try and stay out of the dollar race and rat race of hunting leases in middle Tn
wink.gif

Your best bet would be to go to Tndeer.com, they are always posting land for lease and clubs looking for members in middle and west Tn.

Them nor it is for me...so I stay here
smile.gif

Thanks Flipper...I ran into a guy at Bass Pro here in Nashville that I have seen many times there. He has helped me with setting up a bow or two and with accessories. We talked for a few minutes and as it turns out he lives about 3 miles from me. He offered to take me turkey hunting this weekend and said he had plenty of places to deer hunt if I was interested. You know the answer to that one....I still have a few places on my own but it will be nice to have a new spot or two this season. I dont know about your area but the construction here is insane. Its easy to find deer but tough as hell to get permission to hunt them. I live in a subdivision that is right next to a horse farm. Every night we see deer and many nights right in my back yard. I had a doe tonight standing about 12 yards from me and she couldnt have cared less. I was taking the dog out and the dog was raising 14 flavors of hell and the deer just looked at her. The dog is a 130 lb Ebglish Mastiff and the deer looked at her like she was a rabbit. I guess when animals see humans with no hunting pressure they loose that fear instinct.

Back