Always looking for a few good people

ELKCHSR

That is fantastic Dic...
Great going and welcome to Moosies Hunttalk..We sure hope you hang around, there is alway's fun and games going on and there are alot of people right in your area on this board...You may want to cut and paste your hello all above in the fireside..It would get alot more attention..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Three years ago I started RAVEN'S IDAHO YOUTH HUNTER, it grew slowly and its now a non-profit org. our main goal is to provide Idaho youth with hunting oppertunity. we took it one step further, we want to help kids without mentors, handicaped, hearing impared and vision impared 1st time hunters. The kids and or 1st time adults who are selected for this program pay no fee for the hunt. the prospective hunter must: complete a hunters-ed course and pay for his/her hunting tags and provide any special foods he or she may need. One other thing, transportation to and from Boise. Everything else is provided.
This season we were 100% on mule deer 100% on turkey,75% on elk, 64% on white tail deer,60% on upland game and 34% on migratory waterfoul. I was in the field 121 days and its not over yet. we are still persewing preditors, coyotes and mt.lion.
No one can be good at everything, not even me,LOL This is where you can play a vital role in helping new hunters. I know that there are people out there that could help this program. maybe you are'nt the best hunter but you can spell better than I do, or you know how to build a web page, or you can volinteer your time to help with cookin at the camps or building box blinds for the handicaped or maybe you know someone with private property who would open up their gates to this program.
Spring bear and turkey are just around the corner and their is much to do. If you think you have something to contribute you can contact me at [email protected] or call the hotline at (208)841-5554 or (208)562-8441 and leave a mesage, I will return it as soon as I can.
Thank you for your time and intrest
Richard W. Gipson
Raven's Idaho Youth Hunter Program

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back