Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Going Fishing Saturday 9/21

I am planning on fishing a tourny at pleasant this weekend.... other wise I would love togo to alamo.....

If I cant find a baby sitter for sat I have to tie the kids up at the boat ramp so I can fish....

Delw

That reminds me of when my uncle used to tie his boys to a pine tree up on the Henry's Fork of the Snake River in Island Park, Idaho. He'd leave the rope just long enough so the boys could fish but couldn't get in the water. Then he'd take off down the river and fish.

Now there would be a site to behold when the child protection comes walking around the corner to go fishing themselves...LMAO...So you guy's actually fishing or are you just getting your post numbers up?

NP

Have you decided where you are going yet? I might be able to make it if you are going to pleasant.

Steve

O.K. Guy's...This is in the morning...Lets see at least some stories, or a couple pics would help your cause..Even if they are old pics and a new made up story!!!!LMAO!!!!

NP

Westy is talking about going out, but he'll probably leave by 10. I could do with leaving around then. Mntnman wants to go also and might be able to fish later. Send me an email at home tonight with your number to [email protected]. Do you have Mntnman's number? can you send it to me as well.

Thanks

Steve

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-20-2002 13:56: Message edited by: SteveM ]</font>

It'll be Pleasant because I have to be home by about noon at the latest. Probably hit the water about 5:30 - 5:45 A.M.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back