PEAX Equipment

hunt swaps

solocamo

I'm new to the site. I am wondering if anyone would like to swap a hunt. Not for this year, maybe in a year or two. I'm looking for an archery elk hunt preferably in CO or NM with a seasoned hunter that will assist/hunt with me as I know nothing about elk hunting. I am NOT looking for a trophy hunt. Just want to experience elk hunting and kill something...lol and make some new friends. I am 46 yrs old and have been bow hunting for 31 yrs. I love to fish for largemouth bass, turkey hunt, DUCK HUNT and archery hunt whitetails. On the swap we could do any of the formentioned, while providing lodging and meals, hunter to pay for own way and any hunting fees that would be required, for one or two hunters each way. Think it over. Never had the funds or time to see the Rockies, think it would be a hoot. Thanks for your time. You can see some of my pics at this address, http://communities.msn.com/SolocamosPics/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2
Oh, almost forgot, my email is [email protected]
Thanks Tony

Nice pics and welcome to Hunt Talk.

Bass! You fish for Bass? Not another one ;)

Hang around and you will be able to hunt most all the states.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This is a great place you got here. I just thought I would tell ya bit about hunting in Arkansas.
First off, Archery season in Arkansas is one of the longest in the states. five months. Yep, Oct. 1 till the end of Feb. Non-resident license cost $225.00. (no draw) purchase over the counter. For more information about Arkansas hunting and fishing see the address below. With a sportsmans license you can take 4 deer, two bucks, with 3 point restiction on one side, believe me it is working too!, and two does. In the fall you can take one turkey with archery if you get the chance, either sex, this season coincides with archery for deer. Our duck season usually opens just before Thanksgiving with a 60 day season, Game and Fish just dropped us back to 5 ducks a day, had 6 last year. Season ends this year around the 25th of Jan. Spring Turkey season opens around the first of April for two weeks, limit two, with only one jake. The second has to have 6 inch or more beard. The zone where my hunting area is only limit one though. But not that far north of me you can take a second bird, bout an hours drive or so. Fishing for largemouth bass, all you can stand. I live about 10 miles from Millwood Lake. Have 6 lakes within 1 hrs drive and umpteem if you wanna drive a little further. Again thanks for the welcome. Hope to have some pictures to post around Nov. when vacation is over and all the deers are dead.haha

http://www.agfc.com/

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back