Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Going Fishing

nudepygmy

I'm heading out to Pleasant this Thursday morning for sure and maybe Friday. I'll be on the water a few minutes before sunup if anyone wants me to teach them how to catch fish at Lake Pleasant ;) Email [email protected]

Nudedude.. I am on a workout trying to get up early in the AM.. I will let you know tomorrow night.... If I can make it we can take my boat....
Delw

If it's in a bigger faster boat I can fish evenings and nights also, I am totally unemployed until Aug. 8. I just said mornings because I was planning on taking my boat and with my boat being small and not too fast I don't want to take a chance on being caught on the lake during a monsoon storm.

Evenings I fish with a buddy of mine... but in the am I can probally get out of the house.... at least till april wakes up...
Delw

westy you working in the AM? I am going to meet nude dude at the 4 lane.... sometime before the sun comes up.....
Delw

No friggin way Del

Not only did he get up in time for a morning fishing trip, he beat me to the lake. He was there at 4:15 A.M., boat in the water, waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back