Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sharing the Hunting Experience

Shaky

Every year I try to share my limited deer hunting experience with at least one other hunter.

There are some NEW rules this year in PA with regards to deer hunting. Mostly they mean your chances of shooting a legal buck are about 4 trillion to one, lol. The state has FINALLY gone with point restrictions on bucks - minumim legal buck this year is 4 on one side.

Last year I didn't see near as many doe killed (locally) as in past years and so far this summer I have seen more deer then any year I can remember - and thats a LOT of years, lol.

Basically anybody deer hunting PA this year is doe hunting. For any non-resident, hurry up, buy your license, doe tags have to be applied for soon.

Last year I made the offer to take somebody new to deer hunting along with us to hunt (deer). Nut was selected and he got a buck - and should of had a doe too, but thats another story, lol.

Anybody else that is interested in hunting with me this year, now is the time to let me know.

This is what I offer:
Nice comfy, waterproof, elevated stands (3 of them) placed where you WILL see deer.
We have 2 ladder stands set up (10 feet high) in the woods near well used trails.
You will have an opportunity to kill deer, if you can hit them.
Shots can be anywhere from 3 feet to 750 yards. Your skill level will determine that.
My wife is a decent cook and you are welcome at our table to share what little we have. By the way, if you don't like her cooking, tell her,,,,,,I would like to see what you look like with a rolling pin as a permanent part of the top of your head, lol.

So there it is,,,,,for any new person that wants to take advantage of it. Just let me know. You need to act fast though since the doe tags have to be applied for very soon and you need to buy a regular hunting license to apply for a doe tag.

I am located 9 miles east of the Ohio State line, in PA, and right on lake Erie. All flat country, no hills to be found.

Have a good one,

Don

Hey Shaky if I draw a PA elk tag you can go do my scouting and guide me when I get there :D

hey shaky ive heard that the deer hunting in PA is some of the best in the country.I would love to take you up on that offer.let me know when you want me to be there and when i have to apply for doe tags

Back