Ready to Fish

nudepygmy

I have every single day off from now until August 8 if anyone needs a partner for the west side. I can go with almost no notice, my boat or yours. I've only got a 14' with a 10HP but it floats. If your boat I will be happy to help pay for gas, fees, etc. Have your FBI or DPS background checks available for me to inspect, I don't want to fish with any criminals or perverts. And, no eastsiders, I don't want to catch catfish! Email [email protected]

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-09-2002 16:19: Message edited by: nudepygmy ]</font>

Nude one ... after a few weeks we will go out and fish pleasant.. we gotta show those east boys how it is done!

Delw

Great, I will dig out one of my extra long loin cloths since I know you have take pictures and put them on your website.

NP!!
With those specs and advertising on this board..You will be a lonely fella out there on the lake...I don't belive any of these fisherwoosies could cut that muster...Specially when you added perverts to the off list of fishing partners....So in retrospect, you will have to lessen your standards or go it alone... :D :D :D

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back