partners needed.... inquire within

John Hiller

looking for some partners for tournaments and fun. I`m kind of a rookie in need of some expertice, have all the equipment,
2000 stratos 21ss extreme, shimano curados-st croix rods. just need the valuable experiance
of delw and his buddies. I have sponsors, so most of the tournaments are paid for. I beleive, the more people I fish with the faster I will learn. Thanks Johnny in tucson

you get free tourny entry, you have great tackle a kick ass boat and you want someone to fish with? I dont get it.....

but if you ever get up to lake pleasant I'll bite

Delw

Same here

I will travel to almost any lake given enough warning so I can get off work.

Here's my # 623-936-6090
I have only entered the big bass nights tournament at pleasant and just missed the money each time.

Man, I wish I had it as rough as you!! :D Ditto what Delw said. If ya drive up to one of the surrounding lakes I'm sure you will have no problems finding a backseater, but I guarantee if you want someone to meet you at Patagonia your out of luck. Hell, we cant even come together to fish a lake around here :rolleyes: It would be worth the drive up here to meet some of these characters. :D

LipRipper

If you don't get too many replies I'll help you out. I fish SAGS and Canyon so if that interests you email me. I'm free until the end of July. Also I have a excellent guy down in Tucson that would love to start fishing tourneys. He fishes down at Patty almost every weekend unless he's getting a lesson from me up here. Anyways sounds like you'll get quit a few replies so good luck. Try to stay away from those "westsiders" they'll steal tackle and whatever they can get their hands on!!!!LOL Chris

I'm a non-boater in Tucson. My wife is leaving for a month and I'd like to get some fishing in. Patagonia is my first choice. I have all the camping stuff for and over nighter. Chuck

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back