Need someone to fish with?

Delw

Not all of the people here have boats...And those that have boats cant find some one to fish with (sometimes).. Plus we got guys that would like to do tournys but for some reason or another thier partners are busy and have to go alone...

Elkhunter good idea...

Delw

This may be a great way to meet new friends and get on the lakes

Another great idea from a great mind.

I too would like to throw my name into a hat when it comes to offering my little boat to those who need one for trout lakes. People I talk with here can borrow it to go up north for trout fishing(Gay Bass)for those regulars.
Also, I would be available on any monday or Tuesday, day or night for someone wanting to share their boat.
How's that for a ride suck?

I am currently a fisherman between boats and would love to go out with some of you guys. Willing to share cost of fishing trips. Been invited a few times but never seems to work out. I fish Sagauro lake almost exclusively out here. I know how to catch good numbers and size of Bass and Walleye out there. I am also very experienced at stillwater flyfishing(all species). Also experienced with trout, pike, tiger muskie, bass, catfish, and walleye on standard tackle. If you need a partener to go fishing with I am always available on weekends and a few days during the week contact me at Ph# 602-421-7760. Nate formally known as SSABSHIF(NATE). Finally decided on a usable screen name.

Hey nate how you been?

I want to hook up with ya sometime and go to NM for Pike.. Sounds like you killed tem up there...
Delw

Hey Del if this is the same Nate who used to post on the other board, he knows his stuff about Walleyes at Saguaro. Maybe if you and I split gas, food, etc, he could show us how to catch those toothy fish (no offense Nate)

Dlew,
What's up :confused:
I thought that is what I was doing by posting on this area, and Offering my boat to share or loan it to someone who would need it and letting other people know that I was available to go fishing on certain days if they needed a partner to share costs.

I know I was long winded in my response but I thought this was the appropriate area for it. :confused:

Mntnman

I think he was only saying to post a new topic with your particulars so it doesn't get lost in this thread. Does that make sense? Check out the one I post.

Steve

Yeah what steve said.... I didnt want it to get lost in this thread....

Follow steves lead....

Delw

Twolf if I can get out tomorrow I am on my way to your place... wait at the door for me ok?
Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back