Looking for a Muledeer hunt somewhere?

Justin

Ilive in North Carolina and we have some good whitetail Hunting and even better Eastern Gobbler hunting for anybody that can help me out with this let me know. Thanks Justin

jUSTIN i CAN HELP YOU OUT IF YOU WANT TO GO TO AZ AND HUNT DESERT MULLIES...LET ME KNOW!

dAMMIT HATE WHEN YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS ON AND YOU DONT NOTICE IT UNTIL YOU TYPED YOUR WHOLE REPLY:(

if you guys get drawn in AZ I will take ya, If you are seriously going to put in I will let you know the best units for ya..north rim of the canyon is the best but getting drawn is difficult.. there are some huge bucks around phx and other places.....
If you want archery let me no its over the counter.. its going on right now and we have seasons close's end of oct, the starts up in dec till jan 31 2002.

Delw

Talk to the GilaMonster boys for a real good chance on a mulie he`s a fellow member and knows where their at--he is posted this site on hunt swaps. :D
boar.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 26 September 2001 05:50: Message edited by: sambar ]</font>

Back