Caribou Gear Tarp

Fried Rattler

Gunner46

I've had Rattlesnake a couple of times; OK, but not as good as 'Gator tail. That was until yesterday.

5' Rattler
2 cups milk
2 eggs
3 cups 'House Autry Seafood breader mix'
salt & pepper (to taste)
Texas Pete

Skin, clean snake. Chill in frig overnight, don't freeze. Whack meat into about 3/4" hunks. Soak in milk and beaten egg slosh for about 10 min. Dredge well in Seafood mix, salt, pepper.

Drop in hot oil (400) until its browned, and just barely cooked through. NO MORE!! Very easy to over cook and turn into leather.

A shot of Texas Pete, a cold brew and some saltines!!!!!!!

You'll be snake hunting tomorrow!!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Were could a guy pick up some rattlesnack. We have them in minnesota but they are hard to come by, and Texas is a long way to travel to snake hunt. I caught a couple of timberrattlers a couple of years ago but they were pretty small so they got released. I be will to trade some good old fashion walleye's for some snake meat

Gunner, that only work for Rattler? What about Black Snake? Rattlers are protected here.

surely you are kidding about rattlers being protected in OHIO. Have some land of fruits and nuts people moved there.
Myron

Could be! Awful llot of folk raised around here from railroad and coal mine families that still think Democrats are for the working man! :eek:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back